We design, manufacture, supply and install structural systems for photovoltaic plants.
Assistance during the development phase
One of our most distinctive features
The commitment that Stansol Energy makes with the customer at this phase is based on our firm principles of accountability: providing long-term stability; establishing trust with the customer and all other actors involved (suppliers, workers, etc.) in everything we do.
We are fully committed to project management, from the very outset of the development phase
Applying our experience and know-how to highly complex, challenging projects. Not only do we work alongside the customer on the detail engineering but also with the entire organisation of actors that are going to be involved with the project.
We become the customer’s partner when designing the most appropriate solution and technology
At Stansol Energy we study each and every one of the projects individually, avoiding standardised solutions which, in the long-run, may well increase the overall cost of the installation.
- Pull out test
- Soil studies to come up with the most appropriate solution
- Structural analysis and calculations using the very latest software
- 3D design
- Analysis of alternative foundations
- Integration of the most suitable materials for the environment
For Stansol Energy, it is precisely this engineering stage during project development that provides the customer with most added value, as it is essential for the construction phase, ensuring on-site installation of the structure is done as efficiently as possible.
Manufacture & Supply
The Stansol Energy production department takes charge of the manufacturing; the traceability of the materials and the quality of the finished product and of each of the various components of the previously designed and calculated system.
- Manufacturing plans
- Production control
- Material traceability
- Integrated Logistics
Project assembly / Supervision
We view the value chain as essential for sealing the result of everything done previously. This is where everything discussed earlier takes shape.
Stansol Energy SL has a qualified team to assemble the photovoltaic projects.
10 actions during the assembly phase:
- Assembly manual
- Parts logistics, national and international
- Unloading, verification and distribution of materials
- Layout and topographic control
- Producing different foundation solutions (direct pile driving, pre-drilling, foundation bolts, etc.)
- Mechanical installation of structures.
- Installation of solar modules
- Quality control and provision of the Structural Quality Guarantee
- Installation maintenance
- Tracker commissioning
The possibility of providing assembly supervision services both nationally and internationally.
Minimising project risks is one of the developers’ and EPC’s main goals. For this reason, Stansol offers turnkey projects, from the Development phase to the installation handover phase.