We are Stansol Energy
We design, manufacture, supply and install structural systems for photovoltaic plants.
We at Stansol are committed to highly demanding engineering and clean energy as the driving force of the future, both go-to concepts when developing ideal solutions to manufacture and assemble structures for photovoltaic projects.
Part of the team has spent more than 20 years managing large steel structure projects, both on national and international markets.
Its broad experience with this type of project and its method of leadership in photovoltaic projects represents added value, along with its extensive knowledge of structural components, adapting to our customer’s real needs by studying each project individually to obtain the very best solutions in terms of quality and price. A key factor in our service is to accompany each customer from the development phase of the projects.
- Provide our customers with optimal structural solutions by means of high-level development in the design and engineering phases.
- Respond to each customer’s manufacturing and installation requirements in the areas of organisation and quality.
- Guarantee the excellence and suitability of the final product.
- Provide turnkey photovoltaic solutions, absorbing all the services along the photovoltaic project’s value chain
Following consolidation within the photovoltaic sector, we seek to become a national and international reference, differentiating ourselves by the quality and safety of our structures, meeting deadlines and customer satisfaction.
- Engineering focused on seamless integration of structural solutions
- Customised installations
- Maximum quality
- High level of experience in the metal construction industry
- R+D solutions
- Respect for social values and the environment
- Management of the entire value chain
- Adapt ourselves full to the customer’s needs, as well as to the characteristics of each project
- Guarantee the efficiency of the design, manufacturing and assembly processes
- Ensure the performance of the project in its entirety
- Optimise structures, financial resources and lead times
- Oversee all implementation stages
- Act as a trusted project management partner
- Be fully flexible and adaptable within any environment
- Guarantee the functionality and use of the renewable energies